Hope you’re having a happy Monday. I know I sure am, despite preparing for an exam tomorrow and a few assignments due later this week. I’m gearing up for a trip to Austin this Friday and couldn’t be more excited. I’m also in the middle of planning a couple trips all over the country (and world!) for this winter. I also have a little bit of catching up to do about some trips and international events I’ve been to in the past two weeks. Just a few announcements:
1. THANK YOU ALL FOR 400 FOLLOWERS I couldn’t be happier right now. Your continued support for my travel blog is what keeps this thing running, and clicking through your blogs is what inspires me. Thanks to everyone who has liked, commented, or emailed me. I really appreciate hearing from you and want to hear more from you going forward!
2. I’m hoping to pump up my advice section to two posts per week, so if you have any suggestions for topics you’d like me to write about please email me.
3. I know I’ve been saying this a lot, but I WANT TO GET TO KNOW YOU ALL PERSONALLY! This means you should email me, like my Facebook page, add me on CouchSurfing, or just comment and start up a conversation. I love talking to others about travel stories, don’t you?
4. I’m going to try to post at least three times per week from now on, so get excited! There’s a lot more in store
5. Please tell your friends about me. I’d really like to up my readership so I can do cool things like securing partnerships, giveaways, and travel deals. Everyone likes free/discounted things! Plus, readers are what make the world go ’round. It’s true…
Well, that’s all for now folks. Tune in for Tuesday Tips tomorrow…but until then, here’s a picture of the new backpack I bought for my Europe trip this winter! It’s the North Face Terra 55, which I bought at Dick’s Sporting Goods.